">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Friday, November 24, 2006

I am a Professional

For those of you who don't know. I'm a primary school teacher at K-Internationl School in Tokyo. We are currently doing a unit on transport. Today our principal was away at a regional cross country carnival. I couldn't resist the temptation and sent her this email today.

Hi Sasha,

I thought since you were out at the sports carnival today, I would like keep you update with the progress of grade 3. I like to consider myself a highly professional teacher and I’m very devoted to delivering quality teaching in the classroom. I never mix my personal life (ie training for Ironman Japan) with my work commitments. However, as the photo shows I may have strayed only! slightly today.


Paul





Good morning grade 3. Todays lesson will be on transport. It should only take 2hrs.



Excuse me sir, but what does Aero mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home