">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

week ending 13/11/06

Here are a couple more photos from our trip away to Nikko.





















Goal this week is to maintain consistency up until Thursday anyway. Then I need to go in for a minor operation on my right leg (varicose veins). Hopefully, my recovery will allow me to resume training again by the weekend. Will need to see what the Doc says.

Monday

Tuesday
Run: (38min), 7km, av hr 135bpm. Almost didn't go this morning. The weather was horrendous. HR was higher then normal. Not one of my better runs.
Bike (2hrs), 54km, av hr 110bpm. man I was glad to just stay on my bike this afternoon. Probably not the best decision to go out and ride. apparently northern japan was hit by its worst ever cyclone. I'm wondering if this was the tail end of it.


Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home