">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Itchy feet. need to train

This is my 5th week off from training. I'm ready to explode. I need to train. At the moment I'm on top of most of my injury. The only thing that is bothering me is my peronial nerve. It has stagnated. I wouldn't say that it is really hurting me, but I can't say that it has changed much over the last 3 weeks. I can still feel it, and that concerns me. I've decided to start back with some light training in order to assess how I am recovering.
I've been researching alot on running technique and I will endeavour to write up some of my findings soon. I guess I need to learn how to run in such a way that it will minimize the risk of any future injury and also improve my efficiency.
I joined up with a Ocean swim group this week. You'll start to see alot of my swimming will be in the ocean this year. There a good group of about 10-12 guys that meet at Continental pool every morning at 6.30am. They swim up to North beach and back. it's only a 20-30min swim at this stage and I intend on building this up to a straight 60min open swim over the next few months. I'll continue to do squad at the Uni every Monday and Wednesday night when I'm not working my second job at the club.

Anyway back to work. Time to teach another class

fluro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home