">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The pain of a DNF



Wow. Love this photo. It must feel terrible having to DNF because of a mechanical problem. I hope Stadler comes back bigger and stronger next year.
Well done to Chris McCormack. Boy did he run well or what. The doodes were so quick this year. Bike times seemed really fast with more depth in the field. Probably due to the fact that there was little wind, but also because of Stadler's epic ride last year.

STRESS FRACTURE
yes it appears i have a stress fracture now. My compartment syndrome problem has settled down to reveal a small fracture in my lower fibula. I've had 4 wks completely off training now and will probably be able to resume training again in 2-3 weeks. This will give me a very small window to try and qualify for IMOZ at the Canberra 1/2 on 11/12/05.
between now end the endog the month I'll focus mainly on improving my core stability, flexibility and swimming. I've been out of sorts of the last few weeks and only now do I feel like I'm ready to start focusing on Port next year. Time will tell if I can get through this current problem I'm having with injuries

fluro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home