">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm back


I starting training again this week. My calf injury has completely stagnated now. Not much more can be done. I'm disappointed that I'm not able to sit on my heels without pain, but at least it feels good to walk around on.
This week I'll aim for 3 rides and 3 runs (30min each). I'll do 2 easy rides up to Northern gates and then join the group on saturday for a LSD 3hr ride. All easy stuff this week.

Heres a cool photo of Bjorn Sindbelle at IMH he smashed the bike record this year and rode a 4:21. Its a very agrressive setup, but I guess riding aerodynamically is all about reducing wind resistence


fluro

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, guantanamera121212

6:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home