">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week ending 23/9/07

Monday
Swim: (40min), 1.5k
30min of drill and some hard 25's.
10min of dryland band work as per Davids suggestion. need to stop that elbow from dropping
Weights: (1hr)
Upper and lower body. High reps low weight

Tuesday
Bike: (1:20), 33km
TT at Aet: 20km, 35:15, av hr 137, av sp 34km/h.
Happy with this result. Once I can start averaging over 35km/h then I begin to move the length of the TT out further and further.
Swim: (30min) dryland workout
dryland swim session. Bought 3 types of bands and 30min's on the easiest level was tough

Wednesday
Massage: (1hr)Man I needed this
Bike: (1.5hr), 38km.
Easy spin to and from the foot docs.

Thursday
Run: (35min), 5km
Terrible run. My feet were on fire and I could only manage 5min blocks before I had to walk for 2-3 min. The new adjustments to my orthotics will need more time to get used to.

Friday

Saturday

Sunday


Total

Swim
Bike
Run

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and
checking back frequently!

My web site ... Social Bookmark

1:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to offer something back and help others such as you helped me.


my homepage :: candy crush saga Hack

8:58 am  
Blogger  Yasmin Abdullah said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل

7:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home