">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Week end 9/9/07



Not sure how my training will be this week with school starting up again and also a Typhoon is expected to hit us on Thursday.

Week 1 of 3: Run Focus
Monday
Run: (30min), 5.5km. av hr 134bpm.
easy to Aet. Felt good running this mroning. Feet were pretty good. Form good.
No swim tonight caught up at work again.

Tuesday
Bike: (1:45), 48km, av hr 115bpm.
Did 45min easy then 45min of strength work. BG on the rollers and then some Aet (15min) TTing to finish off with. Solid ride
Run: (37:50), 7km, av hr 138bpm
9min on 1min walk for the entire run. In fact I'm going to stay with this protocol as it helps me settle down the burning feeling in my feet.
Very hard to keep hr down in this heat and running PM.

Wednesday
Bike: (1:05), 28km, av hr 112bpm.
easy to Aet -5bpm ride.
Things were getting pretty wet and slipperly out there this morning. Cyclone is supposed to be hitting us on Thursday.
Stetching: (20min)

Thursday
Run: (33min), 6km, av hr 136bpm.
Was smashed this morning with the rain but still had a lot of fun. Finsihed off with 6 x 30sec strides, 90 sec RI. feet don't like the bitumen!
Need to stay on the canals.

Friday
Typhoon today. No training and no work. Couldn't really do much other then to rid eit out

Saturday
Bike: (2.5hrs), av hr 121bpm, 68km.
Alan the ex world champ turned up this morning and when he does you know there are going to be some periods of hurt. Most of the ride was easy then we hit some short hard High end efforts in the last 20minutes. Finished off with a sprint.
Swim: (50min), All drill. david led a great session this morning. We focused on just getting a better feel through the water. I know where my weaknesses are
Run: (25min), av hr 155bpm. No matter what I tried my HR was through the rough. It was so hot and humid.

Sunday
Bike: (3:20), 87km, av hr 111bpm. Noel and I rode to Yokohoma this morning. easy ride out no efforts.Sat on approx 105-115bpm. On the return did 45min TT starting at lower steady and building to IMeffort (Aet). Was TTing very well today

Summary
Swim: (50min)
Bike: (8.40)
Run: (2:03)
Other (1:00)

Total:(12:33)

Hit all my bike and run targets this week. Missed some swim and weight sessions, so my hours were down a little. overall I was pleased with the week, especially on the bike. My feet are not great at the moment so I'll need to book in for another appointment soon.
next week is my bike focus.

fluro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home