">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Swim Focus





Monday
Staff end of year party
Tuesday
Bike: (1hr), 26km, 110bpm. Very easy ride around town. The new cycling shoes seem to be making a big difference.
PM: No swim as I was helping people move house. Busy week this week
Wednesday
Bike: (1hr), 26km, 112bpm. Wore my orthotics in my cycling shoes today and it didn't feel as comfortable as yesterdays ride. I could feel pins and needles right away. This confirms the orthotics are just too bulky for my cycling shoes.
Massage: (1hr)
Thursday

Friday

Saturday
Bike (3hrs), 85km. av hr 110bpm. The pool was closed so I extended this ride out another hour. It went very well. My foot felt good, but I wasn't wearing the orthotics.
Sunday
Damm pools were closed again today

So much for starting my swim focus. It was a very busy week and my local pools were closed over the weekend. Oh well, start this week I suppose.

Here is another cool video for you "Skirough" have the tissues ready. This one is a bit of a tear jerker. Enjoy

fluro

1 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

Gosh - now I realise why everyone has been raving about that tv show at work! That kid sung so well - sob (o;

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home