">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

week ending 27/5/07




Our campsite.














Photo
Here I am having to carry all the gear into our campsite. Being the only guy I was left with no choice.











This was part of a 3 hr walk we did from our campsite up to lake Yumoto. Along the way we experienced some beautiful scenery












Danielle, Mandy and myself having a break along the trail. Right under us were two fisherman, fly fishing.













It was relaxing watching these guys fishing. They were everywhere, situated in some pretty cool places












Once we reached the base of Lake Yumoto, we stopped in for a quick bite to eat. I can't say I rate these fish too highly. They were very metallically










Here are a few photos from a weekend camping trip up past Nikko. We were pretty high up and the tops of the mountains were still snow capped.
It was great to be able to get away and give the feet just a little more rest before I decide to start my bike focus.
Do you like the fish we had for lunch?
I can't say that my feet are really improving and I'm at a lost as to what I should be doing. I haven't run now for about 6weeks and my feet are still quite sore. Even when I ride I get alot of pins and needles amd sharp bruning sensations in both feet.

I'll try and update my training log tomorrow with some more pictures

fluro

3 Comments:

Blogger StompinRhino said...

Paul - how you are looking for Utsukushi? I checked with organizers and they didn't have your name down. Need to confirm numbers for ryokan. Please email me or Keren. Cheers. Phil.

11:07 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

Paul,
Thanks for the tips on PF. I've been doing the golfball, keeping the arches supported and working the foam roller on my legs (my calves are really tight) and it all seems to be helping. Just really frustrating with the foot injuries as I'm sure you can relate. Hope things are going well for you.
Nice pics btw, Japan is really beatiful once you get out of the city eh? I was on Okinawa for a year and same deal, very nice outside the cities. My mom's family is from Oki.

2:23 pm  
Blogger Dave Ciaverella, Odyssey Coaching said...

Man those pics are so nice...a little bit like here in Oregon, minus the rat-race here.

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home