">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Canberra 1/2 Ironman


At this stage I'm still racing Canberra. Looking at the course profile I would say that I'm going to have to hit the hills big time over the next four weeks. There appears to be over 900m of climbing. That will mean doing 3 repeats of Mt Keira.
The run looks quite flat and I think this may suitmy injury.
This Saturday I think I'll get up at 4.30am and ride 1 repeat of Mt Keira and then meet up with the group at 6am. The group will then ride through Jamberoo, which is a nice short climb, before heading back to town via Shellharbour. During this section I'll spend time riding BG at the front to really work on getting some strength in the legs.

fluro

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

That's a pretty hilly profile!

Good luck on you ride this weekend.

12:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home