">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Diary 27/4/05

Im currently into week 3 of 4 of my transition phase. I'm itching to go mentally and physically I'm about 90% injury free with my foot tendanitis. Some more stretching and core strength work and hopefully by Monday next week I'll be ready to resume training. Looking forward to building on this year and last years fitness and trying to take it to the next level. Can't wait to get back on the bike and hit those hills. Im really looking forward to focusing on my running over winter with a greater emphasis on building up my endurance and strength gradually.
Will add some variety over winter by entering a few bike TT with the cycle club.You'll probably see alot of me this winter cycling through the Royal National Park NSW. Im becoming a member of Kembla joggers and will compete in all there fun runs to build some speed into my run program. As for swimming I'll be down at the Continental pools over winter with my wetsuit pushing out a few LSD miles while I relentessly focus on improving my technique.

Fluro

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Very impressed, website looks great. Only one question about training - where do you fit in time for your girlfriend?? :)
Cant wait til Hawaii xx

3:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home