">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm in




Had my birthday yesterday. The school but on a dinner for Katrina and I and we were able to invite 6 of our closest friends. It was a great night and we got to munch on some Aussie rump steaks. They were mouth wateringly delicious.


Registered for IM Japan today(17th June and 22 weeks to go). So time to start rolling out the k's, fixing up the diet, getting to bed early, feeling constantly tired, losing too much weight, getting injured................. Damm I love this stuff. Bring it on.


The fluronator

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ciaverella, Odyssey Coaching said...

Nice cake! God that looks good.
have tried to find the Japan course with no luck. I found a CT web site that has "hundreds" of courses for a fee to join. However, they give no idea of what courses they offer and even if any are triathlon courses. I have had no luck finding Roth either.
Happy birthday. You look thin and strong.

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home