">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Week ending 24/9/06


Photo 1
Me running along the canal



Photo 2
Katrina on the bike. trying to keep up with me running ;-)



Photo 3
Map of the canal system I like to run through









Training log
Swim: 0hrs
Bike: 6.25hrs
Run: 3.37hrs



Total 10:02 hrs



Things are on the way up. My leg is feeling better after this week of intensive stretching. My bike hrs are slower coming back too. I haven't been able to swim as they are having some sort of national swim champs going on at the pool. I should be able to start swimming tommorrow.
The goal next week is to bump the volume up to around 15hrs. I'll aim for 3-4 sessions (9-10hrs) on the bike, 4-5 runs (5hrs), and hopefully 1-2 swim sessions (1-2 hrs).

fluro

P.S Next race IM Japan. May 07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home