">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Monday, September 11, 2006

Settling in




Photos

Here are a couple of photos that show my students working on a literacy activity.

Finally got my bike back yesterday and I was very excited about riding this morning. However, it rained for the first time since my arrival in Tokyo. I couldn't believe my luck. I don't care what happens tomorrow morning. I will be out there rain, hail or shine. After seeing how well Scott is training and the improvements he is getting, I'm pysched up now to keep up with him. It will be fun chasing down each other over the next 8-10mths and comparing our progress from opposite sides of the world.

You'll need to follow the link to my training log to follow us progress. Let the dual begin

fluro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home