">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Saturday, April 22, 2006

IMOZ06



Here are the guys the day before we competed. It was good to have Eddy Barton join us in the photo. From left to right is myself, Bob, Steve, Brian and Scott.
I've been back to the Osteo and Foot podiatrist and I now need to take 6 weeks off completely from running. I have a peroneal nerve pinched which needs to be mobilised again. This is a result of having my Fibula locked and that also needs treatment. I do seem to be progressing with this problem, as I now don't have any foot issues and my peroneals seem to have settled down quite well. Hopefully we can fix this nerve issue and I can finally start doing some uninterrupted running training for at least 12months. Time will tell.

fluro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home