">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fleuren Cornelius








Aged 97.
My grandfather died on the weekend. A great man who was a bomb defuser in Holland during world war II and then for 10years after that. After losing so many of his mates in such a short period of time he decided to migrate to Australia to provide his 5 children and his loving wife with a better future.
I’ll will miss pop and I can never forget those killer handshakes he used to give me as a child when we would visit him and nan each week. I can always remember eating strange biscuits and cakes made from dutch recipes and being too young to really understand their strong accents.
This day is dedicated to you pop. May you rest in peace.

Your loving grandson

Paul Fleuren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home