">

Fluro's Ironman Training (FIT)

Face your fears live your dreams

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm off to Tokyo


Yep that’s right, katrina and I are off to Tokyo for 2years. We have both secured jobs at Kist International school. We couldn’t believe it when we received the email being offered a position. We have been trying now for close to 18months with very little success and just to have an interview at an International school is a privilege. So for both of us to be offered jobs at the same school has really knocked our socks off.
We’ll probably head over in August and depending when our contracts start I may even have a chance to race Ironman Korea in August. I’ll have to wait and see when the school needs us to start. So that leaves us with around 4months to get ourselves organized. It’s not long really considering how much we need to take care of before we leave.
I’m looking forward to resting up for the next 4-6 weeks then I resume training again with Scott H. Even if I don’t race Korea, my goal now over the next 4months is to really improve my Olympic distance speed. More on that later.







Take care

fluro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home